Sunday, August 19, 2007

Arts bash was pretty alright. Dxo wasn't as bad as what the others were saying, but the music was really bad at first. Like mambo? And mambo is only fun if everyone really does the silly actions instead of one mambo king standing on the stairs doing it and the rest of us struggling to follow. I kept making friends in the smoking area which is honestly, a very odd place t socialize really. But actually, I felt more comfortable there than with zi's og. I don't know, jst felt a little awkward among them.

Dajie! I'm sorry you got bored and was left sitting alone there. I got sian standing around in the middle of dancefloor too.

Walked over to xinwang for supper/breakfast, but I felt ill, probably from too much nicotine. Hahah after not smoking for like a month, the first stick felt so shiok that I just didn't really control myself. Need. to. abstain. for. a. while. Clear up the system yo! Next up is UKBound! I hope it would be more fun.

No comments: